Monday 14 December 2009

Progression

I have decided I am going to call my magazine 'Transition' or 'Deviant'. To decide which name I am going to use, I am going to create my front cover first and then place the name at the top and see which looks better and more professional for a music magazine name. I think 'Transition' is slightly more popular from my recent survey which I did via text to get quick results, so that is the most likely.

I have begun to edit my photos for my magazine - the front cover one has been quite difficult as I am using Photoshop, which I haven't used that much really but I had a bit of a practice a little while ago (I will post a couple of these images below). But I am not a Photoshop genius. Anyway, I have been attempting to get the image of just the four members of 'The Riley's for my front cover as I (think) I want them placed on a black or maybe white background - depending on what suits the image better as this is the conventional use of front cover image I have found through my research. I am going to go and edit that image now and then hopefully have my front cover finished tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment