Tuesday 8 December 2009

Name of the magazine & Update

On Friday I took my photos ready for my music magazine, the photoshoot went well and the music was fun; The Rileys are lovely people and I enjoyed the night a lot.

I will also upload some photos from the photoshoot & gig below, once I have edited them and chosen which ones I would like to use for my front page, contents page and double page spread. But I feel I have enough images however I would've liked them to have been better quality but as my camera broke before Friday I had to borrow one from a friend.














I would've quite liked to have used the image above in my magazine, however the quality is bad and the image is quite blurry and so I didn't as I thought it would detract from the magazines authenticity.

The second point to this blog is to make a final decision for the name of my magazine, here is the list of Maybe's left:
Pop Rock Today
Sound
Unpublished
Prock
Deviant
PopRock
Buzz
Transition
Ropazine
RP
JUMP
BacktoBeatSix
TRIP (Techno Rock Indie Pop)
Rocky Road
Rave!


I have decided to not call it the ones in orange.

So I have been left with 5 names, which I am going to do a quick survey for, via text as this is probably the quickest way to find out which name people think is the best. Here are the results:
Deviant: 6
Buzz: 1
Transition: 7
TRIP: 4
Rave!: 2

Decision will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment